Stand up paddleboarding (SUP) is safe and fun for the whole family!
Stand up paddleboarding students should meet 5-10 minutes before their scheduled lesson times wearing swim attire. All group lessons/tours are for ages 10 and up. Gift certificates are available, too!
Limited time offer: Receive a free stand up paddleboarding (SUP) lesson with the purchase of a new stand up paddleboard! Stop by one of our shops in Beach Haven to check out our inventory.
Lessons meet right at Bayview Park in Brant Beach, and we also offer rentals in Beach Haven and delivery all over the island!
Group & Private Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) Lessons
This is our most popular single day lesson — and the focus is on fun! We’ll teach you technique and safety to ensure you have the best paddleboarding experience in the water. After the introduction, your instructor will lead you on a beautiful tour around the bay. All paddleboards and paddleboarding equipment is included in these lessons. Bring your own group or join one of our classes!
- Group lesson: ($35 special pricing going on now!)
- Private & Semi-private (for ages 8 and up): Please call for availability
- Optional: Phot0 packages available.
- If you bring your own board, get a lesson at half price
- If you buy a new stand up paddleboard from LBI Surfing, get a free lesson!
Summer Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) Schedule
All stand up paddleboarding lessons last just over an hour. Directions: To get to Bayview Park, turn towards the bay on 68th Street in Brant Beach by the Coast Guard boat. To get to Schooner’s Wharf, turn towards the bay on West 9th Street and head to the left side of the boat ramp towards the bay in front of the Key West-style houses.
Available 7 days a week at 9AM, 10AM, and 11AM for Brant Beach and Beach Haven
Intro to Surfing & Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) Camp
Our Junior SUP Camp is an opportunity for kids to learn the safety and proper techniques involved in Hawaiian stand up paddleboarding. Our instructors teach all of the basics while ensuring our students enjoy themselves. Students compete in mini relay races and other fun activities. Students learn to SUP in shallow water until they’ve demonstrated competency. We require each student to wear a lifejacket during camp.
- Ages: 5 and up
- Where: Bayview Park, Brant Beach
- When: Wednesdays, 10:30am-12:30pm
- Rates: $95 per person, ($60 special going on now!!)
- Details: Please arrive 10 minutes early in swim attire. Bring a towel, snack, and drink. Camp starts shortly after our last paddleboarding group lesson finishes.
To enroll in Junior Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) Camp:
- Complete and submit our Enrollment Form for schedule availability.
- Our Camp Director will email or call you with more details.
- Please print, complete, and bring our Waiver Form with you on the first day of camp.
Mommy (or Daddy) and Me Stand Up Paddleboarding
Boys and girls ages 3 to 8 can cruise the calm, shallow water of Barnegat Bay on our large, stable paddleboards while a parent paddles. Tandem kayaks are also available upon request. This is a great experience for both parents and children. Please contact us for more details!
Remember the Action
Photographers are on location for photo packages. Show your family and friends how you caught the wave with LBI’s surfing lessons! Contact us today to schedule your lessons and photo shoot!