LBI SURF SUP & MORE CAMP
Is your son or daughter crazy about sports? Then join LBI’s Premier Surfing School, LBI Surfing Lessons, for a summer full of fun and excitement for kids from ages 5-13 at Sunset Park in Harvey Cedars!
- Fully Certified Coed Team of Camp Instructors
- Low Camper to Counselor Ratio
- All Sports Equipment Provided
- Camp Goody Pack for Each Camper
Our LBI Surf Sport & More Camps are held Wednesday and Friday from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Week 1: 7.10 & 7.12
Week 2: 7.24 & 7.26
Week 3: 8.7 & 8.9
Week 4: 8.21 & 8.23
Sign up each week or for multiple weeks!
Note: Times and order of activities may vary depending on tides/weather.
- 1:00pm: Students arrive at Park
- 1:00-1:30: Group Nukum Volleyball
- 1:30-2:45: Team 1 Hawaiian Standup Paddle Boarding (Team 2 Basketball/Bocce)
- 2:45-3:00 Snack Time
- 3:00-4:15: Team 2 Hawaiian Standup Paddle Boarding (Team 1 Basketball/Bocce)
- 4:15-5:00 Group Tennis
- 4:45-5:00pm Student pickup from Park
- 1:00pm: Students arrive at East Burlington Beach Harvey Cedars
- 1:00-2:00: Team 1 Surfing Lessons with LBI Surfing Lessons (Team 2 Body Boarding/Beach Games
- 2:00-3:00: Team 2 Surfing Lessons with LBI Surfing Lessons (Team 1 Body Boarding/Beach Games
- 3:00-3:15 Head to Park/Snack Break
- 3:15-4:15: Kickball/Wiffleball Game
- 4:15-4:45: Scavenger Hunt
- 4:45-5:00pm: Student pickup from Park/Camp Conclusion
2 Day Camp Rate: $200 per camper
‘Bring a Friend’ Rate: $190 per camper
Just bring your towel, bathing suit, ice cream money, sneakers/socks. And don’t forget the suntan lotion! We’ll have the rest! Make a reservation today so the fun can start tomorrow!
To enroll in Surf SUP & More Camp:
1. Fill out and submit Enrollment Form for schedule availability.
2. Visit Sales/Rentals to make your deposit. Scroll to the bottom to ‘Camp/Clinic Deposit.’
3. Your director will email or call you with camp details. Print, fill out, and bring the Waiver Form with you to the first day of camp!
Please be advised that rented products and/or services provided by this company are done at your own risk! Thank you.